- Picnic shelter reservations are accepted starting in early February and continues throughout the summer. Shelter reservations are available to town residents only. ONLINE ONLY reservations!!!! Fees range from $25-$225.
- Shelters are located at Keysa, Westwood, and Walden Pond Parks and can accommodate 20-75 people.
- NO ELECTRICITY AT WESTWOOD PARK SHELTERS #5&7!
- Year-round reservations are also taken for the indoor building at Westwood Park which can accommodate approximately 150 people. The fee is $150 Monday - Friday and $225 Saturdays and Sundays
- PAVILION IS NOT AIR CONDITIONED
POLICY FOR PICNIC RESERVATIONS 2023
RESERVATIONS WILL BEGIN ONLINE ONLY MONDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2023 at 8:00 AM.
Pavement Road between Erie Street & Westwood Road
This beautiful park has 175 acres and is a year-round recreational facility. The park offers a walking/bike path, and cross country skiing. It has an enclosed pavilion which accommodates 150 people as well as 8 shelters accommodating 20-50 people. There are baseball, t-ball, and softball diamonds, and a multi-purpose field. Playground equipment and lavatory facilities are also available.
Map of Westwood Park
Santa at Westwood Park
Westwood Park Memorial Garden
Within Westwood Park
Walden Pond Park
Walden Ave. near Ransom Rd.
Walden Pond is a 56 acre park which has 8 softball diamonds, 3 sand volleyball courts, as well as a multi-purpose field, soccer field and football field. Seven shelters which seat 20-50 people enhance this park. Playground equipment and lavatory facilities are also available.
Map of Walden Pond Park
Keysa Town Park
Brady Ave. & Vandenburg Ave.
Keysa Town Park is home to our large outdoor pool as well as a wading pool. There are basketball courts, inline hockey rink, baseball diamond, playground equipment and lavatory facilities. A large shelter accommodating 75 people is available for rental.
The telephone Number for Keysa Park poolhouse is (716) 288-7211
Meadow Lea Park
Broezel Ave. & Ronald Dr.
Meadow Lea Park is the Town of Lancaster’s best kept secret. It offers a splash pad, new basketball court, four square, softball diamond, playground equipment, and lavatory facilities.
The Heritage Trail is open year round for your outdoor activities with the exception of the trail being closed during fall hunting season for your safety.
The Heritage Trail is a scenic 4 mile long bike trail stretching from Walter Winter Drive to Town Line Road. The Heritage Trail is perfect for biking, walking and inline skating as well as cross country skiing during the winter months.
Parking and Trail Access
Trail-goers may access the Heritage Trail via Erie Street to Walter Winter Drive or by following Commerce Drive through the Village of Lancaster Industrial Park. The other entrance is off Town Line Road, between Walden Avenue and Westwood Road. Public parking lots are located at both entrances.