2018-2019 Volleyball Photo ID Card Information
TOWN OF LANCASTER NEW PHOTO ID CARD POLICY
TOWN OF LANCASTER NEW PHOTO ID CARD POLICY
ALL RESIDENTS MUST OBTAIN A NEW PHOTO ID CARD FOR ALL ACTIVITIES!!!
NEW!!!!! SENIOR CITIZEN ID CARDS
- All Senior Citizens (new this year) 55 and older must go to the Senior Center located at 100 Oxford Avenue to purchase their photo ID card. The cost of the PHOTO ID card will be $5.00 (cash or check only) for residents and $10 (cash or check only) for non-residents. Town of Lancaster Senior resident’s photo ID cards are good for life. Non-resident photo ID cards are valid for five years. Call Mary Beth at the Senior Center for more information at 685.3498.
NEW RECREATION PHOTO ID CARDS
- NEW!!!!! Recreation Photo ID cards are $10 per person (cash or check only) and are good for two years.
- ALL OLD Photo ID CARDS WITH THE TOWN LOGO ARE INVALID.
OFFICE HOURS FOR ID CARDS Monday – Friday 7am-4:30pm
Saturday 7:30am – 11:00am
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A RECREATION Photo ID CARD FOR THE POOL, A $5 FEE WILL BE IMPOSED!!
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING FORMS OF ID
License in your name and one of the following
- Current bill in your name
- Board of Election Card
- Car registration
- Tax bill
IF YOU HAVE A LICENSE IN AN OLD ADDRESS WE NEED THAT LICENSE AS WELL AS TWO OTHER FORMS OF CURRENT ID WITH YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS
FOR THE CHILDREN - PARENTS 2 forms of ID as well as one of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- Report Card (with parents name)
- Insurance Card (with your name as well as the child’s name)
- CHILD MUST BE PRESENT FOR PHOTO ID
ALL ID’S REQUIRE A PHOTO
IF YOU HAVE A SMART PHONE AND CAN ACCESS ID, THAT WOULD BE ACCEPTABLE AS WELL
2018 Men's Softball Schedule
2018 Co-Ed Softball Schedule
SUMMER WOMEN'S VOLLEYBALL ARTICLES
Check out our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/lancasterrecreation
Parks Summer 2018 Playground Information
Town of Lancaster Parks Recreation & Forestry
August 17, 2018
End of the Season for Town of Lancaster Parks & Recreation Playgrounds
The Town of Lancaster Parks, Recreation & Forestry Department Summer
Playgrounds celebrated another great season Thursday, August 16, 2018 with
our “Summer Bash” held at Westwood Park. Over sixty kids from four
playgrounds came together to bring to a close a fantastic summer of games,
crafts, tournaments and field trips. Some of the highlights were our Kickball
and Dodgeball tournaments along with boondoggle and bracelet making. We
also had a day for sand art and on rainy days you could always find a good
game of “Trouble” or “Sorry” going on. Some of the field trips attended
included the Buffalo Zoo, Niagara Power Vista and the Lockport Caves. We
close our season with our final field trip to Darien Lake.
The summer playground program is open to all Town of Lancaster
Residents with a Town of Lancaster photo ID card. Programs are held at
Meadow Lea Park, Keysa Town Park, Como Park Elementary School and Twin
District Fire Hall. We’d love to see you next summer.
For more information call the Recreation office at 684-3320.
Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
*School site playgrounds 8 AM – 3 PM
Monday, June 25 - Friday, August 17, 2018
Playgrounds are open to Lancaster residents of all ages (children under age 7 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.)
Most playgrounds are staffed by two recreation leaders.
Arts & crafts are offered daily from 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM at a charge of 50¢ per craft.
4 PLAYGROUND SITES:
*Como Park Elementary School - 1985 Como Park Blvd.
Keysa Town Park & Pool - Brady & Vandenberg
Meadow Lea Park - Broezel Ave. & Ronald Dr.
Twin District Fire Co. - 4999 William St.
Trips and activities offered at playgrounds:
- Sky Zone, Quaker Splash, Regal $1.00 Movie Day, Lasertron, Buffalo Museum of Science, Eternal Flame, Niagara Climbing Center, Buffalo City Hall and Canalside, Darien Lake, End of Summer Party. (Permission slips and nominal fee for field trips are required.) 2018 FIeld Trip info coming soon!!
- Tournaments & Activities– Tie Dye Day, Bring-A-Pet, Spirit Week, Bring-A-Buddy, Bumper Balls, 4 Square, Scavenger Hunt, Chalk Wars, volleyball, soccer, Hot Shots basketball, Water Day, Dodgeball, Survivor, Kickball, Capture the Cones, Minute to Win-It, chess/checkers, horseshoes, obstacle course, punt, pass and kick, frisbee golf, hole-in-one, home run derby.
MORE INFORMATION WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE PLAYGROUND SITES EACH DAY!!! STOP BY AND JOIN IN THE FUN!
The Heritage Trail is open year round for your outdoor activities with the exception of the trail being closed during fall hunting season for your safety.
The Heritage Trail is a scenic 4 mile long bike trail stretching from Walter Winter Drive to Town Line Road. The Heritage Trail is perfect for biking, walking and inline skating as well as cross country skiing during the winter months.
Parking and Trail Access
Trail-goers may access the Heritage Trail via Erie Street to Walter Winter Drive or by following Commerce Drive through the Village of Lancaster Industrial Park. The other entrance is off Town Line Road, between Walden Avenue and Westwood Road. Public parking lots are located at both entrances.