2021 OFFICE HOURS
Monday - Friday 7:00am-4:00pm
Welcome to the Town of Lancaster Parks & Recreation Department. Our commitment to recreation drives us to offer a variety of programs, classes, activities and field trips for toddlers, children, adults, special needs and senior citizens.
- Co-ed Volleyball
- Women's Volleyball
- Men's Softball
- Co-ed Softball
- Co-ed Kickball
All managers must register their team in person at the Recreation Office at 525 Pavement Road during the week of March 22 to March 26.
After managers register the team, all team participants must register individually on Activenet beginning on March 29, 2021.
SUMMER JOB APPLICATION RECREATION DEPARTMENT
Lifeguards, Playground Attendants, Tennis Instructors
TOWN OF LANCASTER PHOTO ID CARD POLICY
The Town of Lancaster Recreation Department will begin issuing new Photo ID cards May 3, 2021.
ALL RESIDENTS MUST OBTAIN A PHOTO ID CARD FOR ALL ACTIVITIES!!!
SENIOR CITIZEN PHOTO ID CARDS
- All Senior Citizens 55 and older must go to the Senior Center located at 100 Oxford Avenue to purchase their photo ID card. The cost of the Photo ID card will be $5.00 for residents and $10 for non-residents, cash or check only! Town of Lancaster Senior resident’s photo ID cards are good for life. Non-resident photo ID cards are valid for five years. Call Mary Beth at the Senior Center for more information at 685.3498.
RECREATION ID CARDS
- Recreation PHOTO ID cards are $10 (cash or check only!) per person and are good for two years.
- Please note any ID cards that expire in 2021 will be extended to 2022.
OFFICE HOURS FOR PHOTO ID CARDS
Monday – Friday 7am-3:30pm
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A RECREATION PHOTO ID CARD FOR THE POOL, A $5 FEE WILL BE IMPOSED!!
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING FORMS OF ID
License in your name and one of the following
- Current bill in your name
- Board of Election Card
- Car registration
- Tax bill
IF YOU HAVE A LICENSE IN AN OLD ADDRESS WE NEED THAT LICENSE AS WELL AS TWO OTHER FORMS OF CURRENT ID WITH YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS
FOR THE CHILDREN - PARENTS 2 forms of ID as well as one of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- Report Card (with parents name)
- Insurance Card (with your name as well as the child’s name)
IF YOU HAVE A SMART PHONE AND CAN ACCESS ID,
THAT WOULD BE ACCEPTABLE AS WELL
- Lancaster Depew Football/Cheer
- Lancaster Depew Soccer
- Lancaster Depew Baseball
- Lancaster Depew Ponytails
- Lancaster LAX Association
- Lancaster Lady Monster Lacrosse